This MEGA™ plan (“Plan”) offered under the Service is made available by Celcom to you subject to the general terms and conditions for Celcom’s postpaid plans (“General Terms and Conditions”) and the specific terms and conditions for MEGA™ plan (“Specific Terms and Conditions”). You acknowledge that you have read and fully understood these terms and conditions. Your use of the Service, upon activation, constitutes unconditional acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time. You must ensure that any person you allow to use the Service complies with these terms and conditions and Celcom’s Privacy Notice as available here
In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version (if any) of this Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Availability and Eligibility
- This Plan is made available for subscription from 12th February 2020 and shall continue to be available until further notice is issued by Celcom. Any extension or discontinuation of this Plan shall be at the sole discretion of Celcom.
- This Plan shall be applicable to all new and existing Celcom’s customers (hereinafter referred as “Customers” or “You”).
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Celcom reserves the right at its sole discretion to include any other customers who Celcom deems fit for this Plan.
- You will continue to enjoy this Plan as long as this Plan remains active and on offer by Celcom.
- Celcom reserves the right to make any alteration or changes to the Plan or any part thereof, or suspend the Plan or any part thereof with or without prior notice and Celcom shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience to you resulting therefrom.
- Each registration must be applied with valid NRIC and the eligibility of their credit status via CTOS. For clarity purposes, each NRIC can register up to three (3) numbers under this Plan.