Approval By MDA
Our Health Ministry said that self-test kit have been approve by Medical Device Authority (MDA), Ministry of Health Malaysia.
The result must be reported through MySejahtera application for further action done by the Health Ministry
How To Use
1. Rinse your mouth with water.
2. Remove saliva/phlegm into the cup
3. Take a saliva/ phlegm sample using a dropper x3
4. Drop 3 drops of saliva sample into the tube
5. Drop 3 drops of saliva sample onto the test kit.
6. Results will come out after 15 minutes. Invalid result after 30 minutes.
Get Your Result Instantly
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit